My First Magazine Chloe Cover ~

Good afternoon my readers :D

Today is one of my happiest day list. You know what? This is the journey #fuuuww

Today is a wonderful day that makes me didn't wanna wake up on bad. Today was weekend for celebrate Idul Adha for moslem. And I guest I didn't go anywhere. Suddenly my mom took me to the one of my favorite mall. Why I said so? Because there is Gramedia in that mall (Gramedia = book store). I like going there because I like to buy some novels. This time I didn't buy a novel but I just attend my mom to buy a shoe.

After buying my mom shoe, we going to eat dinner and walking around the mall again. Until the time was change too 18.00, I persuade my mom to go too Gramedia. First time my plan just wanna sign the book that I like and I will come back next week to buy it. But when I walk too the magazine sector, I found Cosmo Magazine with Chloe Moretz on the cover. I'm very exited. This is the first time I buy a magazine that Chloe on the cover of the magazine.

I'm very exited until I know that the magazine only one left. Without noticing the other people, I quickly took the magazine and begging to my mom to buy it. The happiest part was, my mom just say yes without any comment. This was unbelievable.

I didn't know why, how, or what. I just love to know about Chloe Moretz. Yeah I know, I never met Chloe yet, but I will. I always want to be like Chloe. Talented, caring, pretty, have a charisma and never far away from her family.

If I met Chloe someday I swear I wouldn't use her to make me famous. I didn't want to be famous with that way. I want to be famous with what I've done with my life. I'm very want to be Chloe best friend. I know it was impossible for the ordinary girl like me with 157 cm tall. It just my big wish that someday I will be Chloe Moretz best friend.

Don't laughing at me like that. I know you think I'm crazy, but it was my wish :)

hahhahahhaha LOL, finally I could feel my happiness after a very very very long time ago that make me unmood. Thank you Chloe
:D








Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment