Remed -____-

Bonjour everybodeh ^_^

This morning I would like too tell my story to you guys. I didn't go to school today, cause I'm not in mood hahhaha. Never mind, it's not that what I would like to write about, but I would like to tell you guys that I have a remedial when I'm doing my final test. Like I post before. Maybe its been 1 week pass but its always on my mind. I keep thinking why I'm so stupid that I can't have a better score than I have. Is it the scanner or is it me the wrong side. But I guess its all my fault because I don't study hard during the test and I never listen to the teacher that explaining the lesson.

When I see my score at night I just like have a electric shock -_- oh gosh I wanna die. I keep crying, I don't know why. I tell it to my friend, my friend keep me spirit. But that not enough cause someone didn't care of me. FINE.

In the morning when I just arrive at school I can't stop crying in front of my friends. I can't cry at home cause I don't wanna make my mom sad looking at me. It's feel like I'm the stupid people in that class. 

After that I'm searching my teacher to go remedial fast but they said "there are the schedule for remedial" I just like damn this is the worst month ever. After a week I have a remedial its feel like something free LOL XD. 

I keep thinking that it was a lesson for me to not playing around all day or such a unlucky me that month :)

So I think that's all guys morning :D

Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment