My Family Comiiiiinnnnggg! ! ! !

Good Afternoon all of bloggers :D

                  This night I feel so tired, its like a boom coming to my house. Guess what all of my family come from Padang. Do you know where is Padang? Padang is Province of West Sumatra. If you are asking where is West Sumatra, there's a custom home that name Rumah Gadang. ok in a nutshell it's in Indonesia.
                   Come back to my story, I feel so weird at my own house. Before all of my family coming, I feel like live in a forest. Silent and peace. But now, it's just like in a market. They are keep talking when I just say "hehehe". 
                   When I was asking money to my father, one of my family give me a lot of money. Hahahahhaha like a miracle. But the embrace moment when my friends come to my house she must kiss my family hand one by one. And not done yet, I didn't know where I must study. At my room? oh no its full. At living room? as same as my room. 2nd floor? full. My house suddenly like a hotel.
                   Freaking me out, my mom ask me to leave my own house to study at my auntie house. It's like a dramatic sinetron. Ok fine I'm going to my aunt house.
                   But I'm so happy they are assume me here :) And they are visiting my grandma. Yeah ma grandma was sick but not to sick like in sinetron or drama it to over. I just know now that they are love me, that I have many of aunt, uncle, and sibblings.
                   One more freak thing meeting with my friends. I don't wanna talk about her. That's enough.


                  Maybe I just like writing a diary here but it's true hahhahaha thanks for all of you to read my post :D #BoneNuit
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment